Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Holiday Season To Do List

With the holiday season approaching there are many things to do in the DC area! This is how to make it through finals and enjoy the holidays:

1. I would first start by making a schedule of all your finals and any projects that will be due. This will allow you to see when you can squeeze in some self-care holiday time!  
2. Then I would make your apartment nice and festive! Nothing like a little Christmas tree and lights to get you through finals! 
 
3. I would then skip across any of the bridges into DC to visit the National Christmas Tree. The lighting this year is on December 6th at 4:30pm 
 
4. I would then, pencil in the ICE! 2012 show in National Harbor at the Gaylord Hotel. This year it features Shrek and it is one of the coolest things ever!! I went last year and was blown away with what they did! Also, be sure to bundle up.. It really is cold in there! They loan you a beautiful blue parka but gloves are a must! 
 
5. I plan on going to Mt. Vernon this year to see all the beautiful Christmas decorations and have some apple cider, I've heard it was the BEST! 
 
6. Starting on Dec. 1, I would work your study schedule around ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas, so that you could conveniently take study breaks to watch your favorite Christmas movie and drink hot chocolate all while wearing your Santa hat! 

Before you know it finals will be done, and we will have a nice well deserved break! Work hard, but also reward yourself!! 

Happy Holidays!

~Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment